Overhead Door of South Florida, a division of DuraServ, is looking for a Service Manager for our Miramar, FL office. DuraServ is one of the largest providers of loading dock equipment in the United States with 24 locations and 550+ employees. Visit our website at www.duraservcorp.com.
The successful Service Managerwill have oversight of the entire local service operation. They will be accountable for the backlog, inventory, fleet and personnel. The Service Manager will be responsible for labor pricing and logistics and will be directly accountable for the department’s financial performance. As the frontline supervisor, the Service Manager will lead the service department to grow, while following the company’s policies and procedures.
- Inventory management in shop
- Ensure vehicle’s readiness to dispatch
- Scheduling installations and service appointments
- Scheduling and Backlog oversight
- Project management
- Budget planning
- Resource planning
- Fleet planning and maintenance
- Personnel supervision
- Labor pricing accountability
- Accountable for oversight of transactions billable and payable
- Gate keeper of job readiness
- Staging jobs and directing warehouse organization
- Mechanical aptitude
- 3-5 years Management experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products
- Financial statement review experience
- Structured thinker
- Good customer service skills
- Ability to interact professionally with internal and external customers
- We offer a full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, supplement insurance plans and a 401K.
- Come work for a growing company who has NEVER had a layoff!
Overhead Door of South Florida, a division of DuraServ, has been in business since 2001 and is one of the largest providers of service, sales and installation of commercial doors and loading dock equipment in the US. DuraServ has grown from $16 million to a $150+ million company since its inception and has grown its workforce from 65 to 400+ employees. We are looking for talented career-oriented people who want to work in a fast-paced employee centric company. DuraServ’s company goal is “to take great care of every customer, treat employees well and with respect and be the ‘first and best’ in all markets where we are servicing customer”.
To apply, send resume to: email@example.com